Design Tips for Multi Jet Fusion 3D Printing
As with any manufacturing process, several issues can impact the performance of a particular design. In many ways, designing parts for Multi Jet Fusion (MJF) is very similar to designing parts for Laser Sintering (LS), with a few key differences.
Get all the details about design and build procedures that will optimize your parts and get you to market faster by downloading our Multi Jet Fusion design guide.
Download our Multi Jet Fusion Design Guide to learn about the:
- Part design process for Multi Jet Fusion
- Size, orientation, and dimensional accuracy considerations
- Recommended wall thickness, minimum feature size, living hinge design, and more
- Various available material properties to consider
- Precision and expertise that our Multi Jet Fusion technology offers