Stratasys Direct Manufacturing’s Professional Services provides all-encompassing advanced manufacturing solutions with practical execution. With over 30 years of experience, we are well-equipped to provide expert onsite consulting, identify opportunities for additive manufacturing, and assess the impact so your business stays on the forefront of manufacturing today and in the future.
Expert Onsite Services
Our Professional Services team brings the expertise to you. We will pinpoint when, where, and how you can integrate additive manufacturing into your operations, and deliver actionable training for your staff. Learn more about our customized workshops.
- Onsite assessments
- Opportunity identification
- Comprehensive operations analysis
- Management education programs
- Customized technical training
- Additive manufacturing consulting
Direct to Manufacturing
Professional Services offers turn-key solutions for the manufacturing floor. Whether you’re looking for a small tweak or starting from scratch, we have you covered with a full suite of design and engineering solutions.
- Design for additive manufacturing
- Value-added product optimization
- Manufacturing tooling design
- Engineering and design consulting
Innovative Manufacturing Solutions
Your needs are unique, the solution should be too. Professional Services offers truly customized manufacturing solutions from prototype to production across a full suite of additive and traditional technologies.
- Research and development
- Design of experiments (DOE)
- Materials analysis and specification development
- Process specification development
Shorten the Adoption Cycle and Improve Productivity and Product Quality
Our dedicated Professional Services consultants bring your team up to speed quickly and provide them with resources that let them keep working.CONTACT PROFESSIONAL SERVICES
How We Do It
- Fast Focused Deployment
- The Professional Services team will help you ramp up quickly and manage the entire process – from ensuring seamless design through production manufacturing and ongoing consultation.
- Alignment With Your Workflow
- Our services incorporate operational management for smooth and unified workflows with existing manufacturing processes, including design and engineering.